With our great weather and varied terrains, California is the perfect state for riding a bicycle. Our over 300 bike paths attract bike enthusiasts from amateurs to professionals who want to experience the joys of the perfect bike ride, explore wine country, or have some family fun. If you want to see more of beautiful California by bike, but don’t have the time or energy to do it all, our electric bikes are the perfect answer!
With our wide variety of electric commuter bikes, electric mountain bikes, and classic vintage bikes you can enjoy more of California without over-exerting yourself. Go ahead and include a “challenge” destination in your weekend ride because you won’t have to worry about having energy left to make the ride back.
Our electric bikes are great for on-road and off-road biking, so you can explore some off-the-beaten path areas that make California so special. To get you excited about riding an electric bicycle, we’ve included a list of some of the most spectacular bike trails in California. Plus, you’ll also learn how to find discounts on 2016 eBikes. With our convenient locations in Santa Barbara, Corona Del Mar, Santa Monica and Malibu, you’re sure to find one of our stores near you.
Spectacular Bike Trails in California
Riding an eBike is healthy and fun, so why not consider exploring some of these great bike trails in California:
- The Marvin Braude Bike Trail: This 22-mile path stretches from Will Rogers State Beach in Pacific Palisades to Torrance County Beach, and passes through Santa Monica, Venice, Manhattan, and Redondo. Take some time to enjoy the view from the piers at Santa Monica and Redondo Beach.
- Downieville Downhill: This is a challenging mountain bike trek which features 17 miles of downhill paths and a 5000 foot vertical drop. Traversing the course will definitely be easier with your electric bike, but there are still some technical areas of the run. Be sure to enjoy the waterfalls, swimming holes, suspension-style bridges along the way.
- Bizz Johnson National Recreation Trail: This spectacular 25.4-scenic rail-trail features plenty of breath-taking scenery.
- Palo Camado and Cheeseboro Canyons: Near Agoura Hills in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area. These trails and fire roads take in a diverse landscape including grassy hills, oak groves, chaparral, and creek beds.
- Santa Barbara Bicycle Ride: 10.8 miles long. This ride takes you through the heart of Downtown Santa Barbara. It passes the magnificent County Courthouse, city parks, and the old Santa Barbara Mission. You’ll ride in bike lanes most of the way, and cross Highway 101 on a bike bridge. The ride ends with a three-mile downhill ride with sweeping views of the mountains, ocean and harbor.
- San Luis Obispo to Avila Beach: An easy 12-mile Central California trek that starts out on city streets, moves onto a frontage road along U.S. 101, ambles down a tree-lined creek-side path, and finishes at a gorgeous bay.
Visit our website at http://ElectricBikezzz.com to learn about the benefits of buying electric bikes in Santa Barbara. Call the Electric Bikes location nearest you to find out which 2016 models are heavily discounted, but hurry – inventory is moving quickly.
Happy and Safe Biking!
SANTA BARBARA – (805) 963-8885
CORONA DEL MAR – (949) 673-0696
SANTA MONICA – (424) 744-8676
MALIBU – (310) 317-0770
About eBikes Electric Bikes: eBikes Electric Bikes is on the forefront of technology for electric motorized bicycles, and offers the best brands to meet the exact needs of each rider. eBikes Electric Bikes has electric bicycle shops in Santa Barbara, Malibu, Santa Monica and Corona Del Mar, where they sell and service electric mountain bikes, electric commuter bikes, and classic vintage bikes from a variety of electric bike manufacturers. If you are interested in Raleigh electric bicycle, a Haibike mountain bike, or a Bosch eBike, then this is the store for you. Follow on Facebook and Instagram for a variety of helpful electric bike tips, and unique ebike photos from satisfied customers.